Island Academy is going to be a roleplay club on Stardoll called IslandAcademy, but I cannot make the club now, so the club will actually be made in a few weeks. This roleplay club is only for the elites, the best of the best. So, do you think you have what it takes? We'll just see. The club presentation will be posted here as well as on the club presentation space, in case you want a little sneek peek. The sign-ups won't be posted until we actually get there. I hope you enjoy the blog and the club, so enjoy! A little shout out to my fellow roleplayers back on Stardoll:
~xohoopsxo
~cbivrell
~chanelgurl23
~glamgirl1243
~mysticpetquest
~tara1312
~kandiluvr_4evr
~ellwood
~bmiller41196
~if your name wasn't mentioned here, and you would like it to be, let me know! I am Rosebud190 on Stardoll.
~if you don't want to have your name up here, let me know!Thanks for reading and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment